CBBA are excited to announce our first ever MiniBall competition! CBBA have always been committed to developing our local athletes at all different age levels, this program has been developed to introduce our younger players to the great game of Basketball!
MiniBall will be run for ten (10) weeks each term. Therefore there are four (4) programs per year. Participants must be under the age of nine-years-old for the entirety of the program to be eligible to participate.
On this page you will find the following information:
- Registration Now Button
- Where and When?
- How does this program work?
- Game-Time Slots
- What is MiniBall?
- Main Objectives of MiniBall
When: Starting – 2nd February 2022 (10 weeks)
How does this program work?
STEP 1: Complete the registration process – click the button above!
STEP 2: CBBA will split the players into teams.
STEP 3: CBBA will contact players/parents with what team they are in and their game times for the term.
STEP 4: Arrive at your first game, meet our friendly coaches and HAVE FUN!
Game Time Slots?
|TIMES||COURT 1||COURT 2||COURT 3|
|5:30pm||GAME 1||GAME 2||GAME 3|
|6:00pm||GAME 4||GAME 5||GAME 6|
|6:30pm||GAME 7||GAME 8||N/A|
|7:00pm||GAME 9||GAME 10||N/A|
What is MiniBall?
MiniBall is a modified to suit players 9 years old and younger. Modified rules have been introduced to help these players understand the foundational rules that make basketball great. MiniBall will now be an integral part of CBBA’s development program. MiniBall will be the feeder program into our Junior Local Competition. For more information on our Junior Local Competition please visit: https://blacktownbasketball.com.au/2021-22-junior-local-competition/
Main Objectives of MiniBall
1. FUN: the first and most important aspect of MiniBall is that all participants have fun!
2. PARTICIPATION: CBBA are committed to increasing sport participation in the Blacktown City area.
3. LEARNING: MiniBall will help participants not only learn about basketball but other qualities such as leadership, teamwork and more!
ATTENTION CBBA 2021 AUSSIEHOOPS PARTICPANTS – players who participated in the CBBA 2021 AussieHoops program receive ONE YEAR of complimentary Junior CBBA/BNSW Membership Fee (worth $100.00).
This is a one time use, therefore if you have already used this promotion for the CBBA Local Competition. Remember: this promotion is for players who participated in the CBBA AussieHoops program, if you participated in ANOTHER Association’s AussieHoops program – this promotion does NOT apply.
If you have any questions regarding this promotion please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Cost Description||Cost Amount||Information|
|Junior CBBA/BNSW Membership |
|$100.00||This cost is for player insurance. All players participating in a CBBA competition must pay this fee. Junior CBBA/BNSW fee is valid for 365 days.|
Note: If you participated in the CBBA 2021 AussieHoops program this is free! Please choose the correct registration form, contact email@example.com for help. See above.
|Program Fee||$100.00||This fee is for the specific upcoming term/program. Paid per-term. AKV can be used for this fee.|
|Singlet Fee||$30.00||This is a one off payment that covers the participants singlet cost.|
|TOTAL (including all costs).||$230.00||This is the total cost of the program.|
- Note: Each program contains 10 sessions, therefore any valid Active Kids Voucher (AKV) can be used to pay for JUNIOR BNSW/CBBA Membership Fee OR for the Program Fee.
- Note: If you are currently registered with another association (primary) affiliated in NSW and then choose to register to play with the City of Blacktown Basketball Association it is a flat fee of $50. Secondary Membership will expire on your current (primary) membership expiry date rather than in 365 days. For more information on secondary registration please click HERE.
For further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org